So you're the Stoic Drinker? Welcome To The Club.
If you're wondering what all this is about, take the FREE 4-Drinker Test yourself here. We recommend taking the test first before checking out the report for the most accurate results.
So what does it mean to be a Stoic Drinker? What are the characteristics of one and is it better or worse than other types of drinkers? What are the strengths and weaknesses associated with our type? Here's everything you need to know about Stoic Drinkers.
- You don't really drink or even want to. You technically shouldn't even be a drinker-type.
- Stoic Drinkers tend to focus on productivity and rationality. It doesn't seem to be something that aligns with your personal goals.
- If you still drink, it'll mostly be because of cultural/societal reasons.
- Since your drinking is mostly non-existent, your type is the easiest to not drink compared to the others.
- Stoic Drinkers have the highest degree of self-control.
- Stoic Drinkers are most likely to suffer from burnouts.
- Might struggle with socialising in environments that involve drinking.
- Moderation. Instead of focusing exclusively on work and productivity, it is also a good idea to get some healthy rest and recharge occasionally. If you seek other forms of relief, try regular exercise (if you're not doing it already) and you should see improvements on your mood and general mental wellbeing.
- Look for alternatives. As you don't really drink, yet may struggle with socialising in environments that involve drinking, you could find alcohol alternatives that offer forms of healthy relief.
- (Optional) Whether you're a fan of beer or not, you can check out IMPOSSIBREW. We make beers that taste and feel good, without alcohol.
- 5 EASY STEPS TO MAKE DRY JANUARY 2021 EFFORTLESS.
- 86% OF GLOBAL DRINKERS ARE TRYING TO CUT DRINKING - HERE'S WHY.
- EMINEM HAS BEEN SOBER FOR 12 YEARS, HERE'S HOW.
- WERE MEDIEVAL EUROPEANS DRUNK EVERYDAY? THE ANSWER WILL SURPRISE YOU.