What Is The London Beer Competition?
The London Beer Competition (LBC) is one of the most prestigious awards in the beer world, championing only the best beers the world has to offer - alcoholic and non-alcoholic alike.
They judge all beer entries every year based on these 3 key areas, by some of the most reputable beer judges in the industry.
- Taste and Quality
- Value for Money
- Style and Presentation
Thousands of beers enter the LBC and only the best are awarded a medal. Awarded beers are then classified in 3 distinct tiers, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Every year, only 12 entries get awarded Gold.
So far, no no/low alcoholic beers have ever gotten a Gold Medal in the history of the competition.
2022 LBC Non-Alcoholic Beer Ranking
Against full-abv beers, here are the latest results of all AF beers that were awarded in 2022 London Beer Competition. Complete list including alcoholic beers here.
🥇 Gold Medal 🥇
🥈 Silver Medal 🥈
- IMPOSSIBREW® - Pale
- Athletic Brewing - All Out Extra Dark
- West Berkshire Brewery - Solo Pale Ale
- Mahou San Miguel - San Miguel 0.0
- La Sagra Brew - La Sagra 0.0
- Damm S.a. - Free Damm
- Athletic Brewing - Run Wild IPA
- Athletic Brewing - Cerveza Athletica
- Hofmeister Brewing - Hofmeister Helles
- Lucky Saint - Lager
- Athletic Brewing - Upside Dawn Golden
- SIWC - Easy Rinder Hefeweizen
- Damm S.a - Free Damm Tostada
🥉 Bronze Medal 🥉
A massive leap forward for no/low alcoholic beers this year. From boring, tasteless options to now fighting head-to-head with full-strength alcoholic beers. Give them a try and let us know what you think in the comments below!